Whilst we will tailor a rate card to your specific needs the following is a working price list for the various studio facilities.
All prices are plus VAT. Prices valid from January 2022 and reflects the small increase in costs as a result of enhanced cleans and sanitisation. We aim to provide a pick and mix option to keep within your budgets. A wider discount is offered when all studio spaces are booked together each day.
A full day is upto 10hrs and a half day upto 4hrs (am or pm hrs). Overtime is charged at £70 per hr or part of an hr (when over 10hrs else a full day rate applies). Minimum booking is 1/2 day. Weekend use is plus 40% on full day or half day rate. Discounts will be offered for a continuous booking of 5 days or more.
A full day is based on 8am to 6pm to allow upto 10hrs to optimise your booking time. Overtime will be charged after 6pm (even if booking starts after 8am).
The studio booking time should include your set up and strike time to help avoid any overtime period.
- Studio A – Infinity Cove and extended space – £475 per day (plus a £75 repaint fee where needed)
- Studio A – Infinity Cove and extended space – £325 per 1/2 day (plus a £75 repaint fee where needed)
- Studio B – £285 per day (£115 discounted rate if booked with main studio)
- Studio B – £160 per 1/2 day (£65 discounted rate if booked with main studio)
- Set build / strike / pre-light days are at 75% of normal day rate hire
- Dedicated Hair and Make Up room – 2 stations plus full backwash unit – from £55 per day
- 4 x 3k equiv 3200K tungsten space lights (switchable 50% / 100% per light) – £12 per day per light (white silk or black skirts as needed)
- 360 degree (6.5m drop) Black Drapes – £90 per day
- 270 degree Green Screen (35m x 6.5m high) – £85 per day or £130 per day if used with controllable 14 x 1K Iris downlights for even lighting
- 6.5m drop Black Drapes for partial cove coverage as required – From £30 per day per drape
- Projector incl surround sound for a 9m x 6m image projected onto back cove – great for showings / events etc – £65 per day
- Sets built to order and on site – POE
- Skips from circa £360 for 8yds – POE
- Electricity charged per unit used at £0.40ppu – First 10/20 units included in half/full day bookings.
- 8×4 poly boards and 8×4 pre built flats available on daily or weekly hire. POE
- Various stands / grip / lighting / Cameras / Audio / Streaming etc available on daily or weekly hire. POE
- Additional rigging / lighting / rigging crew available. POE
- Upright cherry picker (licensed users only) – £85 per day
- Full crew / kit / post production can all be supplied by our sister company, Action Image Productions. POE
Tea & coffee making facilities, incl fridge and dishwasher, provided.
We encourage the use of personal drinks bottles and have a filter water system for refills.
We can stock fridge with sparkling water / soft drinks / etc if required and at a small charge on enquiry to cover these costs as this will be based on your needs.
Tea and coffee (incl use of bean to cup machine) is all available all day and will be based on £1.85 per person using the studio per day. This is to cover base product costs only.
Additional catering hot or cold (breakfasts / lunch / snacks / eve meal) can be provided with a varied menu. POE
High speed wireless internet (390mb download circa 40mb upload) included FOC
Insurance – Producer or hirer should have their own Public Liability, loss and damage cover and is responsible for the Health and Safety of the shoot. Stage A Studios has Public Liability cover in place where injury or damage is as a result of Stage A attributed instances. See full T&Cs for details.
The studio is generally open 6am-9pm Monday-Friday, and 8am-5pm on weekends but additional hrs can be costed and arranged with prior approval.